Monday, March 20, 2006

Power Run - 10km


7.30am
19 March 2006
Dataran Merdeka Kuala Lumpur


I meet ZS at Bangunan Sultan Abdul Samad for preparation and warming up at early 6.45 am. During running, i followed (A 756) one mat salleh (A 581), his pacing very consistent. I’m only managed followed him until at Padang Merbok. Medal? Not this time even I did 6 min per km. Placing? I think up to 200, when I at a finished line I saw coupon no from 1-150 already finished. I noticed that one large group of army conquer this event. Anyway I’m totally satisfied when overtaking more than 300 participants because I started with slow pacing at 1st km, it’s like playing PS2. ZS (A 758)? I think he following one pretty Ah Moi (B102) because he reached a finish line same with this Ah Moi, ha.ha… kantoi. Anyway congratulations to you for 74 min, considered fit beb.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

cucu cicit tok sungai rumput.

panglima enggang@ngang mempunyai 2 anak iaiitu Itam Telunjuk dan Tok Sungai Rumput (kawasan gunung besout sekarang)
so salasilah moyang teman bermula dari Tok Sungai Rumput.
Tok Sungai Rumput ni ada 2 anak iaitu Tok Sulaiman (yg buka kg changat sulaiman lama) dan Tok Karim @ Tok Kurma (dulu SMK Sungkai pernah guna nama SMK Tok Kurma Setia)...sambung daaa..mau kerja dulu.